The aim of the Data Administration and Computing Support is to produce a flexible and safe information technology infrastructure containing the following elements:
- Providing the information technology services to meet the needs of personnel and students concerning data processing in their work including network, workstation and printing services.
- Supporting the units in their information technology acquisitions
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of as well as the dispensing with the data systems used by JUA’s core and support processes including the production of JUA’s area network.
- Supporting the management of the units and the whole organisation with the services of expertise of the data administration
- Providing the user support (HelpDesk) required by the services maintenance
- Providing the data security required by the services maintenance