Due to school closures, Adobe has enabled the use of Creative Cloud products on students’ own computers.
Products will be in use until July 6th or if Adobe decides otherwise.
- Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- In the email address field, enter your JAMK email address and click Next
- You will be transferred to the JAMK login server. Log in with JAMK username and password
- After signing in find Quick Links from the right side. Click Install Creative Cloud App
- Or you can also install the required software directly. The Creative Cloud App is always installed with the products
- Follow the instructions to install the program
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud. Signing in is the same as logging in to creativecloud.adobe.com.
- You can install the programs you want from the Apps menu
Adobe’s own instructions can be found here.