The new Adobe Agreement has resulted in the following changes.
- From now on, all workstations will have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software installed, which will also serve as the default PDF program.
- At least Adobe Acrobat DC and Photoshop are installed on all student computers. Some computers will have the entire Creative Cloud package installed. Installations are made as needed.
- All Adobe Creative Cloud programs require login. See information https://helpdesk.jamk.fi/en/adobe-software/
- Permanent staff can install the latest versions according to the instructions. Help is available at https://helpdesk.jamk.fi/en/adobe-software/
- If you do not need Creative Cloud programs on your machine, you do not need to make any changes
- The new agreement also includes home access for permanent staff. More detailed instructions can be found at https://helpdesk.jamk.fi/en/home-use-licenses/
- All legacy Adobe Creative Cloud applications will be automatically removed from all workstations during October due to expiration of license.