1 Name of the register
Electronic exam service
JAMK University of Applied Sciences
P.O. Box 207
FI-40101 Jyväskylä, Finland
3 Contact person in matters concerning the register, contact information during office hours
Director in charge of the register: Vice Rector Heikki Malinen Responsible for the process: Educational Development Manager Hannu Ikonen Main users in content: Outi Laitinen email@example.com
4 Purpose for processing personal information
Collected personal data are used for:
- user authorization in exam service
- making it possible to contact users of exam service
- management of learning and grading of students in exam service
- verify whether a student has taken the exam in person
- verify whether the exam has been taken according to instructions.
- Personal data in the log files of the server is used for working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service.
5 Data contents of the register
Following data will be retrieved from your home organization at your consent in each login:
- email address
- Home organization
- Student ID
- User role
- Course information
- Booking information (date and time, place, computer used)
- Exam questions and answers (information is stored for at least 6 months)
- Evaluation and grade
- The video recordings in the Examstudio will be saved in a separate monitoring system (the privacy statement of the camera surveillance).
6 Legal bases for processing personal data
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject. The consent of the data subject. Consent can be cancelled by contacting the administrator.
7 Regular information sources
Information is fetched from your home organisation on your consent every time you log in to the service.
8 Regular information disclose and information transfer outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Information is not regularly rendered to third parties. Data is not transmitted outside the EU or EEA, or international organizations.
9 Register protection principles
No manual material.
In the network TLS/SSL technology is used to protect personal data. Inthe service the personal data file is protected by personal user accounts and authorisation of administrators.
10 Retention period or criteria for determining
The personal data in the data file are only stored for during the work or study period. The data (exam answers) as a rule for 18 months. When the exam retention period expires, the connection of the student and the exam answer will be removed.
11 Automatic decision-making/profiling
Automated profiling related to personal data is not conducted.