With different campus agreements, staff and students may also use the licensed software on their personal computers. Please note that the license terms determine if, when and how you can use the software. The end user must ensure that the license terms are complied.
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
Sign in using the Jamk email address at https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching
- Includes a large number of Microsoft products such as Windows 10, Windows Server, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- All products intended for learning and research. Commercial use is not allowed.
- Students can get a $ 100 Azure money. Learn more at https://aka.ms/student
- This replaces previous Microsoft imagine / dreamspark downloads on jamk.onthehub.com
See separate instructions.
Kivuto onthehub online shop
Sign in with Jamk IDs at https://jamk.onthehub.com
- Includes programs and services provided by different suppliers
- Students have access to Windows 10 Education, which is free to use on home machines!
- For programs and services, Jamk does not provide support. The online store partner is Kivuto. For more help, see the help link at the top right of the online store
- It is always a good idea to have a backup of downloaded programs and license codes!
Adobe Creative Cloud (Staff)
Staff can download Creative Cloud programs to their home computer free of charge. The license covers the entire Creative Cloud package and also includes 100GB of disk space on the web service.
- Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- In the email address field, enter your Jamk email address and click Next
- You will be redirected to the Jamk login server. Log in with your Jamk account.
- After signing in, click “Install Creative Cloud App” under Quick Links
- Follow the instructions to install the program
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud. Signing in is the same way as at creativecloud.adobe.com.
- You can install the programs you want from the Apps menu
Adobe Creative Cloud (students)
Students can purchase an Adobe Creative Cloud license from a partner online store. After ordering and activation, commissioning takes place in the same way as for staff. See instructions above.Please note the following!
- The student acquires a license between 1.9.2020 and 31.8.2021, price 150 €
- The student acquires a license between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022, price 75 €
- If the student’s studies end earlier than 31 August 2022, the right of use ends at the same time
- No money will not be refunded
- All material stored in Creative Cloud must be saved before the license expires
You can order from the 1store online store