The aim of the ICT Services is to produce flexible and safe information technology infrastructure containing following elements:
- Providing information technology services to meet the needs of personnel and students concerning data processing in their work, including network, workstation and printing services.
- Supporting business units in their information technology acquisitions
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of data systems used by JAMK core and support processes including the production of JAMK network.
- Supporting management of the whole organisation and providing consultation with ICT Services expertise
- Providing user support (HelpDesk)
- Providing secure data infrastructure