If your old phone was lost or it doesn’t work, and you can’t log in to Jamk’s services, all settings of strong authentication must be reset and then re-configured. Resetting requires identity verification.
You can take the necessary steps like this:
- If the old device is still available, remove your Jamk ID from its Authenticator app.
- Log in with your online banking ID or mobile certificate at https://tunnistus.jamk.fi
- After logging in, select “MFA reset” and confirm.
- Wait a while for the information to update between the systems (max. 10 min) and continue by logging into M365 at https://o365.jamk.fi and follow the instructions given.
- Notice! Log in with your e-mail address (short username is not enough).
If you do not have a Finnish online banking ID, or if you are unable to follow the instructions for some other reason, contact Helpdesk.