Office 365 Pro Plus is a monthly version of Office that is constantly updated and has new features. It requires an Office 365 license that is checked at startup.
A few things to note
- The installation takes place through the Software Center program found on the desktop
- Installation removes old Office versions and installs the Office 365 Pro Plus version.
- The software package no longer contains OneNote, but you can install it from Microsoft Store. Instructions for setting up the Microsoft Store can be found in the helpdesk.
- The program requires an Office 365 license and is checked at startup. All staff members who have an employment relationship are licensed automatically. Without a license, it is not possible to use the program.
- Office 365 Pro Plus is updated monthly with new features. Class computers have Office 2016 that do not have all the same features. This is good to take into account when making instructions.