OptimaLocker machines are located on Rajakatu in D-lobby and on Piippukatu in IT-Dynamo. The equipment to be loaned and their availability varies, so you should check this information from the OptimaLocker terminal.
- Select “Is this your first time?” from the controller screen and follow the displayed instructions.
- Enter the required information for the account creation. Use Jamk email address only. Foreign phone numbers must start with country code (e.g. +446123456789).
- Register using any card with a barcode (e.g. library or student card). Use the registered card when borrowing items.
- After registration you will receive email with PIN code for your account. Use this PIN code when borrowing items.
- From the controller screen select the item you want to borrow.
- Read the registered card in the barcode scanner and input your PIN code.
- Locker hatch opens. Take the items and close the hatch.
- From the controller screen select the item you want to return.
- Read the registered card in the barcode scanner and select “Check in item”.
- Alternatively, you can inform about any issues with the borrowed item by selecting “Leave reclamation and check in item.
- Locker hatch opens. Place the item inside the locker and close the hatch.