Jamk’s wireless network’s service area covers all campuses.
- “JAMK-staff” , works automatically on all Jamk computers
- “eduroam”, use your own user account (Jamk staff: firstname.lastname@example.org and Jamk students: email@example.com)
- “JAMK-guest”, for guest without eduroam account, password available from ICT-services and info-services
- “JAMK”, open network (available only at Pitkäkatu)
- “JAMK-N” open network (available only at Pitkäkatu)
Wireless network covers basically all campuses at Jamk. If you notice that wireless network does not work at some location, please contact Helpdesk.
Eduroam is the international collaboration service for easier network access for academic users. The service is available e.g. in Finnish universities and in most of the universities of applied sciences. Users log in to eduroam-wlan using their own username and password of their home organization.
When logging on to the network, the ID is given in the form:
NOTE! Firstname.surname aliases do not work in eduroam. Use your username!